Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Alopecia Universalis Causes Who Else Has Alopecia? How Do You Deal With It?

Who else has alopecia? How do you deal with it? - alopecia universalis causes

Who else here has alopecia?
I have alopecia universalis.
Yes, because some problems of self-esteem.
I bought the most, but I'm still in a "dark" because they have hair.
I am a 20 years old man, probably could be made for the year, a 11th

To be honest, if I could at least eyebrows, I'd be a little more comfortable with it, then I could say, at least, I shave everything.


How can I solve it?
What have you done to improve their quality of life, not in a dark place to go, by your appearance.

They told me, "why not just wear a wig," as they solve all my problems. Firstly, no hair, so I did not want.
They also say that I am not so bad, I agree with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment